KISS will play their final concerts on December 1st and 2nd at New York’s Madison Square Garden. Typically, the band will take a bite out of the Big Apple. Here’s what they have planned to promo their final shows.
* Kisstore Pop-Up (November 30th – December 3rd) – This immersive KISS experience which will feature memorabilia, apparel, accessories and collectible items.
* KISS NYC Takeover Google Map – An immersive Interactive map, built in partnership with Google Maps platform.
* KISS Metro Cards – Penn Station and Herald Square Station will have 50,000 limited-edition KISS-branded metro cards available for purchase starting Monday, November 27th.
* New York Rangers KISS Game Night At MSG (November 29th @ 7:30 p.m. ET) – The Rangers match-up against the Detroit Red Wings will feature special KISS-themed activities and limited-edition KISS x Rangers merchandise.
* New York Post Activation (November 29th – December 1st) – Commemorative newspaper wraps and custom KISS cookies.
* Penn Station Digital Ads (November 30th – December 2nd) – KISS‘s branded digital adverts.
* Taxis Digital Ads – 800+ taxis will feature KISS digital tops and special KISS TTV content.
* Peloton – KISS workout App dropping on the Peloton platform November 30th.
* Prince Street Pizza – KISS-themed pizza and collectible KISS pizza box.
* Inked NYC (12/1st-12/2nd) – Complimentary KISS flash tattoos.
* RIPNDIP – Exclusive KISS x RIPNDIP merchandise will be available for purchase at the RIPNDIP NYC store beginning November 29th.
KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons (pictured) insists that the band’s final show (12/2nd) of the “End of the Road” tour will be the group’s last.