Bruce Springsteen will release “Only The Strong Survive” on November 11th.
The studio album holds fifteen tracks taken from the Motown and Stax catalogs.
Springsteen’s 21st album also features guest vocals by Soul great Sam Moore as well as contributions from the E Street Horns.
“I wanted to make an album where I just sang,” explained Springsteen. “My goal is for the modern audience to experience its (Soul’s) beauty and joy, just as I have since I first heard it.”
“Only The Strong Survive” Track Listing:
1. Only The Strong Survive
2. Soul Days w/ Sam Moore
4. Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)
5. The Sun Ain’t Gonna Shine Anymore
6. Turn Back The Hands Of Time
7. When She Was My Girl
8. Hey, Western Union Man
9. I Wish It Would Rain
10. Don’t Play That Song
11. Any Other Way
12. I Forgot To Be Your Lover w/ Sam Moore
13. 7 Rooms Of Gloom
14. What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted
15. Someday We’ll Be Together